Jnana Prabodhini conducts various activities in the fields of education, research, rural development, mobilization of women power, and health. Various activities of Jnana Prabodhini are always supported by the generous donations of well-wishers. Donations made to Jnana Prabodhini Trust are eligible for 50% deduction u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961
You can donate to Jnana Prabodhini or to any specific department of Jnana Prabodhini as per the instructions given below. Online donation portals are available for some of the departments and can be accessed on the links given below for the departments. For other departments, you can connect on the respective contact details to get further details for the donation.
Donors are requested to provide the below details for as per the requirement of the income tax authorities for eligibility of tax deduction and other tax purposes.
Indian donors (Indian passport holders): Name, PAN number and address
Foreign donors: Name, Address, Nationality details.
1. Indian and foreign citizens can donate to Jnana Prabodhini via bank transfer or cheque. Please contact on the below e-mail or Phone number for further details.
Jnana Prabodhini Accounts Office, 510, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, India Pin code: 411030
Foreign citizens interested in donating to Jnana Prabodhini can also donate to the affiliated organisation Jnana Prabodhini Foundation which is Non profit 501(c)(3) organization registered in the United States.
For further details visit: https://www.jnanaprabodhinifoundation.org/
2. Jnana Prabodhini Prashala
3. Chhatra Prabodhan
4. Naisargik Samsadhane - Gram Vikasan Vibhag
5. Educational Activity Research Centre
6. Educational Resource Center
7. Sanskrit Sanskruti Samshodhika
8. Stree Shakti Prabodhan
9. Nagarivasti Abhyasgat
10. Jnana Prabodhini Samshodhan Sanstha – Jnana Prabodhini Institute of Psychology
E -Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Leadership Development Center